Spring’s quality overhaul: Introducing AS COLOUR.
The driving force behind our rebrand to Spring is taking an all-round view over the platform. Looking at ways to enhance your freedom and ability to create, share, and earn with ease—product quality is our top priority.
The flawless basics collection
From material, feel, appearance and optimal surfaces for printing, AS Colour products stand the test of time. All creators will unlock AS Colour’s premium products within the launcher in the next 90 days.
AS Colour look closely at each element of creating the perfect blank garment. Technology, skill, location, price, and efficiency are considered when selecting suppliers.
- All AS Colour products are reviewed to achieve optimal quality, making sure garments fit right.
- All products are sourced from the top grade materials—essential to the garment holding its shape and making it last.
- A premium finish is everything. Quality and control makes for the best surface for printing your designs.
Creators can not only feel confident about the physical products they’re selling, but also know they are responsibly sourced. All products from AS Colour go through a rigorous criteria before being chosen:
If AS Colour can reduce environmental impact without sacrificing quality, they will certainly do so. They do this by removing single use plastic throughout supply such as bags (retail and courier), product tags, warehouse storage such as palettes, and more.
AS Colour hold themselves responsible for the safety and treatment of every worker involved in supply. Check out more about their Code of Conduct. Another element that makes us especially proud to partner with AS Colour is their ‘Better Cotton’ initiative. They make the following steps to ensure:
- Reduction of the environmental impact of cotton production
- Improving livelihoods and economic development in cotton producing areas
- Improving commitment to Better Cotton throughout supply chain
- Ensuring the credibility and sustainability of the Better Cotton Initiative