TeespringGo: How to sell anything
Find the solution to your fulfillment needs with TeespringGo—an initiative that unlocks the ability for you to sell anything and everything. You’ll still get all the perks of selling with Spring like order fulfillment and fan support.
TeespringGo offers two core services: the first is fulfillment and the second is sourcing + fulfillment.
1) Fulfillment service
Spring can help creators fulfill orders for products you’ve already sourced. Send your products to our facility in the US and we’ll work with you to add the product to a listing on your Spring store (and Merch Shelf) so you can start selling.
- What’s included: Send us your inventory and we’ll store it for you at our warehouse, create product mockups, launch your listing, fulfill orders, take care of your customers, and send you the profits.
- What it costs: Our service fee is 15% of the product’s selling price (minimum $2). You’ll keep all the remaining profit.
- What to keep in mind: Ensure you are sourcing products from a reputable vendor—we may require things like safety certifications in order to fulfill your products. Also please note that inventory storage is limited to 60 days from the launch date of the listing or from the last sales date.
2) Sourcing + fulfillment service
Want to sell something new but don’t know how where to start? We’re here to help. Tell us what you want to sell, and we’ll help you find a trusted vendor to source the product from.
- What’s included: We’ll help you source a custom product from a reputable vendor, store your inventory, launch your listing, fulfill orders, take care of your customers, and send you the profits.
- What it costs: Our service fee is 15% of the product’s selling price (minimum $2).
Option 1: Fan fueled listings are a popular choice for TeespringGo products. Not just because they help creators to avoid the risks of paying for inventory up-front, but they enable creators to create anticipation while connecting with their community. When the product is finalized, a pre-sale landing page will be built where fans can pre-order ahead of time. After the fan fueled listing ends, Spring uses the funds generated from pre-sales to pay for inventory. Remember, the listing has to reach the minimum order quantity, otherwise the funds will not cover production and orders will be cancelled.
Option 2: TeespringGo products are not produced on demand, and you may choose to purchase inventory before you can start selling. If this is the option you pick, due to the time and resources it takes to source completely custom products you’ll be asked to provide a deposit upfront before the research process begins. This deposit will go towards the overall cost of your inventory once you place your order. Lastly, remember that inventory storage is limited to 60 days from the launch date of the listing or from the last sale date.