The ‘Listings’ section within the dashboard allows you to view and edit all of your listings. You’ll be able to see sales and profit for each product. Access the following tools and customization options by clicking the buttons and icons next to each listing:
- Order a sample for promotional content
- Edit product title, details, price and design
- Update listing settings (schedule end date, print cycle, visibility settings, etc.)
- View an individual listing’s analytics
- Duplicate a listing’s settings and products
- Archive listings to remove them from your dashboard view
- Relaunch ended listings to make products available for purchase again
Edit listing details instantly by simply clicking the pencil icon next to the product you’d like to edit. Updated prices and profit margins will be reflected on any new orders placed once your changes are saved. The new price will not impact orders placed beforehand.
- Title: Customize the name of your product
- Description: Edit the description displayed on your listing page
- URL: If you’ve changed your product title, you may want to switch the URL. Just enter the new URL, click save, and see your changes appear
- Currency settings: Spring automatically displays currencies based on your fans’ location. You’re able to choose the exact display price in USD and in one other currency, either GBP or EURO, on your listing page. If you set the primary EU currency to GBP for example, this means the EURO price displayed will be based on this GBP price you’ve set. The specific EURO amount will depend on the current exchange rate. Make sure to update your currency settings first before editing any prices in the “Available products” section below
- Default product in listing: Select the default product you want to appear when fans land on your product listing
- Edit or add designs: The ability to change the design of existing products or add/remove products from listings is explained below.
- Price: Customize the selling price displayed (and profit) per product. You can set the selling price for global products (fulfilled in EU and US) in both USD and your primary EU currency (either GBP or EUR). The EU price you set includes VAT—if you’re located outside of the EU the display price you’ll see on the listing page will not include VAT
- Product images: Choose which product image to display per product
Edit, add or remove existing designs
Click ‘edit or add designs’ to get started. Here, you can alter individual products or apply your edits in bulk to other products in the listing. Adjust design placement, size, etc. as well as upload new designs to apply to your products. Apply your design changes to your chosen product or alternatively, toggle the ‘bulk edit’ option to apply your design changes to all products on the listing.
Editing your products will initiate the print cycle for current orders. Once saved, new orders placed will feature the new design. Fans will need to cancel their order before edits are saved, or contact support as soon as possible.
Once saved, edits will immediately be reflected on the listing page. However, edits may take 2 – 3 business days to be reflected on external Spring integrations such as the YouTube merch shelf due to content review policies. Edited products will not be available through integrations during the review period. Please note it is not possible to completely delete a listing due to legal reasons. You can ensure it is no longer visible online and prevent fans from being able to buy by archiving it.
You can access a listing’s settings by clicking its ‘gear’ icon. You can update the following settings for each listing:
- Visibility: Control who is able to view your listings and where your products appear (e.g. merch shelf).
- Marketing: Toggle this on to let Spring help you drive more sales through our Boosted Network (marketplace integrations, SEM, paid promotion, etc.).
- Schedule end date: Set a date for your listing to end (for limited edition merch) or end it immediately to make products no longer available for purchase.
- Print cycle: By default, all listings automatically have three day print cycles. This means orders are produced and shipped every three days. If no orders are placed, the print cycle will continue indefinitely. If you select “Start Print”, we will initiate production for current orders on your listing and the print cycle will reset to three days. By selecting “end immediately”, your print cycle will not run again and your product will no longer be available. Alternatively alter the end date, time, time zone, and save your selection. Adding a scheduled end date means if you’d like to continue selling, you’ll need to reset the print cycle once it’s ended.
Initiate a print cycle
You can initiate a listing’s print cycle from within your Spring account.
- Click the Listing Settings icon next to the listing you want to edit.
- When you select “Start Print” we will initiate production for current orders on your listing and the print cycle will reset to three days.
- Select “End Immediately” if you want to initiate the print cycle and do not want the listing to relaunch, i.e. you do not want print cycle to reset and the products to be available for purchase again. You can relaunch listings at any time.
Control who sees your listings and products by updating a listing’s visibility setting. You can select public, private, or unlisted visibility.
- Public listings can be seen by and shared with anyone. Depending on your account preferences they will also show up on your social integrations e.g. Merch Shelf, Twitch.
- Private listings can only be seen by you while logged into Spring account. This setting is a great tool if you want to prepare a product launch and make your products private until you’re ready.
- Unlisted listings can be seen and shared by anyone with the link, but will not show up in your integrations or store. Utilize this setting when you want to share your listing with a select group of fans—they’ll only be able to see your products if they have the link.
If you change a listing from private to public it will be visible within your Spring storefront almost immediately. However, it can take up to 24 – 48 hours for the product to appear in your platform integrations like YouTube merch shelf. Making a listing private will take up to 10 hours for the product to be removed from any integrations.
Product countdown timer
If you’ve scheduled an end time you may want to also activate the countdown timer on your listing page. To do this, go to the “Settings” section of your Spring account. By switching this on, it will add the timer to all of your listings. Once your listing ends on the scheduled date the print cycle will not restart (fans will not be able to place orders after it ends) so you must manually relaunch the listing if you want the products to be available again.
Archiving listings will remove them from being visible in the “Listings” section of your dashboard. Archiving also ends the listing’s print cycle and removes them from your store and other integrations. You can access archived listings and unarchive them at any time. If you want to unarchive a listing, change the ‘Show Archived’ filter to ‘Archived’. You can also relaunch listings that have ended print cycles here.