Shipping timelines & Rush Shipping
When holidays and special events come around, creators should share cut-off dates to ensure fans receive their orders in time. As a general rule, use the following timelines for shipping cut-off dates. Delivery timelines are usually faster than indicated below, but we’re suggesting the largest delivery window for your calculations.
The timelines below include total time for production AND shipping. Production starts the day the print cycle ends for standard shipping, while production begins the day the order is placed for rush shipping.
- Domestic standard shipping: 9- 12 business days
- International standard shipping: 12 -15 business days
- Rush (Domestic): 4 – 5 business days
* For International shipping, we do not track packages once they reach their destination country.
- UK, France, Germany, Netherlands and Sweden: 7 – 12 business days
- Rest of EU countries: 10 – 16 business days
- ROW: 15 – 22 business days
- Rush UK: 3 – 4 business days
- Rush EU: 3 – 4 business days
* Tracked shipping is not available for EU fulfilled orders at this time.
How to calculate cut-off dates
If your listing is for a holiday or event, make sure to keep shipping cutoff dates in mind. If a fan is claiming their order has not arrived within the designated time frame, please have them contact our fan support team.
For standard shipping, you will need to ensure your product goes to print on the standard shipping cut-off date, so fans can take advantage of cheaper shipping rates and still get their order in time. Once we’ve passed the standard shipping cut-off dates, fans can receive their products in time for events, but they will need to select rush shipping at checkout. Learn more about ending print cycles here.
With rush shipping, you don’t have to end the print cycle by a certain date—but fans will need to place their order and select rush shipping by the cutoff date to receive their item in time.
When calculating dates, make sure to keep the arrival date in mind, so for St. Patrick’s Day (March 17)—we’d want to plan for orders to arrive by March 16th, so people can wear their item on the 17th.
Rush eligible products
This icon will appear on listings that offer rush eligible products. Fans have the option to select rush shipping at checkout as shown below (if they are purchasing rush eligible products). If the product(s) they are purchasing are not rush eligible, they will not see this option at checkout.