Introducing SpringBoard, Our New Creator Ranking Tool
Spring has always been committed to empowering creators with actionable data to make informed decisions about their brand. Today, we have taken another stride in that direction with SpringBoard.
What is SpringBoard?
SpringBoard is a new feature, available in each creator’s Dashboard, that helps the creator see how they rank among their peers on Spring based on their activity and performance on the platform.
How is it calculated?
Spring understands how complex it is to run a successful creator brand. Thus, a score is calculated for each creator based on a combination of multiple factors:
- Activity: Does the creator stay current with the newest social media and eCommerce trends with regular product launches?
- Quality: Has each new launch by the creator successfully found an engaged fan base?
- Scale: With stories, posts, or tweets, how much store virality has the creator been able to drive to their store?
All the above factors are weighted and combined to create a score (between 0-100) for each creator. If a creator is in the “Top 10%” or 90th percentile, the creator has a higher cumulative score than 90% of creators on Spring.
How often is SpringBoard updated?
The score and percentile are computed daily based on the creator’s performance in the last 7 days on a rolling basis.
Eligibility, how do I participate i.e. see myself on the SpringBoard?
Creators who meet any of the criteria below are eligible to be a part of SpringBoard:
- If you have signed up to the platform in the last 7 days
- If you have launched a product in the last 7 days
- If you have made a sale in a last 7 days
- If you have purchased an Upgrade in the last 7 days
- If you have purchased a Sample in the last 7 days
Note: If you satisfied any of the eligibility criteria today, you can expect to be present in the SpringBoard for a period of 7 days starting tomorrow.
Who can I contact if I have doubts or concerns about SpringBoard?
For any queries, please email us at email@example.com.