Spring’s Holiday Contest Q&A
Since November is about giving thanks, we’re giving away cash prizes with our first annual HOLIDAY CONTEST to reward our hard-working creators!
You read that right. We’re offering cash prizes to the Spring creators who make the most sales off of promo codes during Black Friday & Cyber Monday.
We’ve crafted a quick Q&A primer about the contest below, but be sure to check out our official Contest Rules HERE for all the specifics.
Spring’s Holiday Contest Q&A
Can I Enter?
Yes. In fact, you’re already entered because all current Spring creators are automatically eligible to participate! That’s right, you don’t have to enroll, opt in, or attend any Zooms. If you are a current Spring creator, you’re in.*
*Must be a legal resident of the United States, the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding residents of Quebec), the United Kingdom, or Australia, and are at least 18 years old at the beginning of the contest period.
Who Do I Compete Against?
You’ll compete against other similarly ranged creators. We decided to even the field and split participants into groups as follows:
- Those who sold over 85 units in Q3 (GROUP 1)
- Those who sold under 85 units in Q3 (GROUP 2)
When Does the Contest Take Place?
The contest is happening in 2 Rounds! That’s 2 chances to win! Please note that all times are Eastern Standard Time so you can take advantage of every minute.
- ROUND 1 BLACK FRIDAY: Starts Midnight (EST) November 24, 2022 and ends 11:59 PM (EST) November 27, 2022
- ROUND 2 CYBER MONDAY: Starts Midnight (EST) and ends 11:59 PM (EST) November 28, 2022
Whats the Prize Again?
Cash, baby! Here’s the breakdown:
- ROUND 1/Group 1 winner gets $10,000!
- ROUND 2/Group 1 winner gets $3,000!
- ROUND 1/Group 2 winner gets $1,500!
- ROUND 2/Group 2 winner gets $500!
How Does Spring Determine the Winner?
The creator who accumulates the most points within the Round will be the winner. So how do you get points? Each sale in your Spring store by a buyer off of a promo code = 1 POINT. The creator with the most points at the end wins.**
**Winners will be notified by email and may be required to confirm their Eligibility within 3 business days of the date on the notification or an alternate winner may be selected.
So What’s the Fine Print?
Here’s a bunch of other stuff you should know:
- You must currently be a Spring Creator to be eligible.
- Only product purchases made (and paid for) using an authorized promo code during the contest window, from listings within your Spring account, will count as promoted sales under this Contest.
- Orders from buyers that are returned or canceled will not be counted for the purposes of this Contest.
- You don’t need to buy anything yourself in order to enter or win. Your purchases will not increase your chances of winning. Winners are determined entirely by promoted sales to buyers, subject to the rules and conditions listed in the rules.
- There is no limit to how many different promo codes you may implement. Keep in mind sales made under separate or multiple storefronts or user accounts will not be combined.
- Be sure to sell products at or above any applicable minimum sale price requirement (including the promo code discount). Units sold below the minimum sale price (including discount) will not be counted for the purposes of this Contest.
For more specific rules and all the nitty-gritty click HERE.
GET THOSE PROMO CODES READY
Need a refresher on how to prepare promo codes and redeem them? You can instantly create different types of promo codes and offer discounts all within your Spring dashboard. Check out our How-To Video.
And if you’d like some guidance on a solid Black Friday Weekend strategy, promotional imagery, top holiday promo hacks, creating a calendar, and preparing promo codes, read our Black Friday Road Map blog.
Best of luck! And as always, hit us up anytime with questions at email@example.com