The digital product design tool vault
digital launcher, digital products, mock-ups, placeit, templates
Find mock-up templates for your listings, as well as design tools helping you to create digital products from scratch, with no design experience needed.
We’ve teamed up with Placeit to offer you 20% off your subscription, giving you unlimited access to high quality mock-up templates for showcasing your digital products. Your Placeit subscription also gives you access to their digital product design tools.
Free templates to create digital products
Find a variety of helpful (completely free) designs below on Placeit that allow you to pick designs and customize them to sell. Use the links below to create these digital products without using any software.
- Customizable digital wallpaper designs for all devices
- Zoom call background designs
- Streaming overlay frames and design elements
- Templates for digital artwork and printable posters
Free mockup templates for listing pages
Creating a collection of effective mock-up images is a powerful tool for providing high quality imagery to show your digital product in action, demonstrate its usability, and showcase your amazing designs. If you don’t have a subscription yet for Placeit, find freebies by clicking the images below.
- Feature a preview image of your book cover to generate interest for the valuable content inside
- Select a few pages of your book and drop them into an image to make it clear that your product is to be used on certain devices such as an ipad (and is an ebook, not a physical paper book)
- As well as the templates linked below (access by clicking the images), try out these free tablet mock-up templates.
- Showcase the planner’s design for buyers to see the planner in action and understand it’s usability
- If there are stickers included in the digital planner, don’t forget to show them off
- Use “in action” pictures (like a person holding a tablet or ipad) using the planner
- Try the Placeit templates we’ve collected below for digital planners or check out these free ipad templates. (access by clicking the images)
- Your wallpaper designs on several devices to promote value for money
- Show your full bundle of designs if you have several ready to sell
- Show your wallpapers in real life situations, like working-from-home desktop setups
- On Placeit, you’re able to adjust the background color of your preview image and also add branding such as your logo. Give the mockup templates linked below a go or check out free templates showing phones, desktops and tablets. (access by clicking the images)
- Select mock-up Images that show that the poster is printable and that it doesn’t come framed
- Show your image printed in a variation of different sizes
- It’s a good idea to use mock-up templates that show your poster in an interior setting so users can imagine it in their own space. Having recognizable objects or people next to your poster will show the scale effectively.
- Take a look at the mock-up templates below or drop your poster designs into these free poster templates. (access by clicking the images)
- Showcase a book cover that summarizes your coloring book or collection of sheets
- Feature your favourite pages
- Preview your coloring book pages both colored and empty so users know what to expect when they download. Use the templates linked below or use these free tablet templates. (access by clicking the images)
Once you have your mock-ups sorted, head to the Digital Launcher to start uploading your digital product files and preview images ready to sell and begin by preparing your digital products and content for upload.